Friday, December 25, 2009

I found a MySpace premade layout I want, but it removes the links at the top for Home, etc. Can I fi

I found a really cute, border MySpace layout online that I like but when I try to use the code provided, all the links at the top (that include "Home", etc...) disappear and you can't access them. It's not like the links are there and the text is gone, the links themselves are gone. Is this some kind of code inside the layout code that's doing this and if so, what is it so that I can find it and delete it. I'll try to add the code after I post through the "Add Details" part of Yahoo Answers because it won't fit here when I try to paste it in. Ideally, I want someone who knows alot about MySpace codes and who possibly creates layouts for MySpace as well to check out this layout code and let me know if something in it is causing these links to disappear. Thanks a bunch.



I found a MySpace premade layout I want, but it removes the links at the top for Home, etc. Can I fix this?

it's just a simple code inside your style sheet. i can take a look at it if you want me too. you can message me on myspace www.myspace.com/ryhme4reason

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting