Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace Layout/Icon/Border Software?

Okay, so I have a Q up about a program someone I know has. I'm not sure what it's called, but it puts pictures into premade frames like those found in a photobooth..The designs range from putting your face on dog tags to in stars etc..You can put more than one picture in a frame or just one. It depends. There are similar designs on the frames as on a lot of myspace backgrounds. I was wondering if anyone knows the programs used for such things to create the random designs with hearts, stars, planes, dots, butterflies, etc ..The program I'm looking for has very eye catching designs, nothing bland and boring like most programs. If you have any idea at all please let me know! ~ WithLove,Jo



Myspace Layout/Icon/Border Software?

http://www.jazzynetwork.com/



Myspace Layout/Icon/Border Software?

check out www.download.com there are tons of things you can DL for free and try out. It's a good site too. No spyware or spam or anything. You don;t even have to have an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting