Monday, December 28, 2009

DIV layouts?

I've been wanting to make a DIV layout on myspace forever. I found a great premade template and set it up. I wanted to add my default pic and I found the code for that but after I put the pic in it won't let me add text or anything and it messes up my tables. Can anyone give me basic codes for entering pics and text for DIV???



DIV layouts?

div layouts are awsome!



its kinda hard to explain but send me the code and i'll set up the pic and text thing and you just fill it in with the URL and words.



http://www.myspace.com/velocity_drummer



or e-mail



nicholas_earnedinblood@yahoo.com



DIV layouts?

Im not sure what you mean with div but i assume its the html entity %26lt;DIV%26gt; where you are talking about. Divs work different then tables, you should see them as blocks which can be embedded in other blocks (divs). The problem is if you want 2 divs next to eachother because it's not an inline element. You can use float="left" and float="right" though. You should read a tutorial which makes it a bit more clear i think because i cannot help you without a code example. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting