Monday, December 28, 2009

I want to make my own myspace background, i've tried so many host and it never works please hel

I have a great pre-made layout already that i like, but i just want to change the picture, i used my own personal image, i hosted it, and in the premade layout, i delete that picture information, and put my new host information in and it does not work...help me please



I want to make my own myspace background, i've tried so many host and it never works please help!?

Where are you hosting your pics at? sometimes it takes time to load the pic on your background. also are you sure u changed the info for the back ground picture? it should be all the way on the top and say something like background.



Try to post your code for your myspace or maybe i can take a look at it and help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting