Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace help?

okay i understand how to remove all the things and stuff but people they have some layouts where its just likea white box with their face and all that good stuff then behind it there is the background... how do you do that? or how do i just have a blank white simple layout? its i want a white box with all my stuff then something cute i want in the background or premade i dont care



Myspace help?

You must be talkin about a div layout I have one I can help you if you need help



Myspace help?

You just go into your account and mark PRIVATE!! This way you also can allow only friends to see your Whole Profile and no one else can see you except to message you or ask you to join them. I am on there and I see this alot myself but I just keep mine normal!!



Myspace help?

go here and hide everything except the "blurbs" section. (if you want your default pic to show don't select "hide default pic table" either)



http://chr15.net/myspace/HideGen.php



that will give you a white box for you to put whatever you want in, and it will also show your background a lot.



to put up a background you can use this:



http://chr15.net/myspace/BackgroundGen.p...



Good Luck!



Myspace help?

ask my mom she knows ummunaj@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting