Friday, December 25, 2009

MySpace Moods?

I have premade layout. I'm not technically savvy enough to invent my own. When you update your mood and your smiley, some of my layouts don't show what I've typed, just the updated smiley. Is there a way to type over the text in the box they've provided?



MySpace Moods?

Okay I understand what you mean now. Wow that would require some great html/css knowledge in order to do that..You can hide the banner if you'd like..My html/css isn't that great or I would help you..So sorry. Would like to hide it though instead ?



If so here is the code..



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table.latestblogentry {



display: none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Copy the whole code and then paste it in your about me section when you edit your profile.



Your welcome and thanks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting