Saturday, November 28, 2009

Edit skinny myspace layout!?

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me edit/customize my myspace layout to how I want it. I attached a link to the layout info and my profile. This is what I want edited. And thanks so much, usually I can try and do this stuff but u know, lol.



1. The top links (home, browse, mail, etc) i want to be visible (black.) Text font is fine as is.



2. The text for my profile (not top links) i want to be a little bigger (readable) but still small and in arial or veranda whichever looks better.



3. I want the pics for my friends to be normal size.



4. The comments that has pics, I dont want them toi be shrunk that small... at least normal size or a little bigger to be visable.



THANKS SO MUCH!



http://www.myspace.com/shaneboswell



http://www.topbun.com/myspace-layouts/bl...



Edit skinny myspace layout!?

remove this



td.text a img {width: px}



td.text td.text a img {width: 50px}



Edit skinny myspace layout!?

coolchaser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting