Monday, November 30, 2009

Generate my own comments on myspace?

I wish to genertae my own comments on myspace. I am looking for premade templates without text. Any help?



Generate my own comments on myspace?

http://www.wishafriend.com/pc/



Free Myspace Comment Generators



You can generate personalized flash myspace comments here and comment all your friends. Browse the topics below. You can then enter your own message and get the required code.



* Valentine's Day



* Birthday



* Blinking



* Christmas



* Circles



* Disco



* Easter



* Flowers



* Fourth Of July



* Fun Graphics



* Funky



* Halloween



* Love



* Mother's Day



* Nature



* Patriotic



* Rainbow



* Smiles



* Spiritual



* Stars



* St. Patrick's Day



* Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting