Saturday, November 28, 2009

Haw can I learn to make a background for myspace from scratch?? NO CODE GENERATOR SITES please?

I want to learn how to make a background for myspace, not using a code generator, I want to start totally from scratch and make a background that is my own. When you ask someone who knows how to do it on myspace about where they learned, they get all pissey.. is it some big secret?? I dont want premade layouts and I dont want a "myspace background generator".. like I said, I want to do it totally from scratch.. PLEASE HELP.



Haw can I learn to make a background for myspace from scratch?? NO CODE GENERATOR SITES please?

You'll need photoshop or some kind of imaging program. I would make the image size really large if you want a single image for the background or make it something like 64x64 if you want a tiled background (repeating). The make tiled backgrounds seamless check out "background tiling offset photoshop" in google. After you have your image upload it to a free server (your choice) then write down the path somewhere and in your about me section put %26lt;style%26gt;body{background:url(PATH);}%26lt;/styl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting