Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace background?

Ok, I'm working on a new profile on myspace, cuz I had problems with the old one, so It's gonna be deleted... Anyway I did all the background and stuff on my old profile but I totally forgot how I did it. If I try it on the sites, where I thought I did it, it won't turn out like I want it to.



I wanna upload my choice of a pic for a background. I know I did that before and I could choose everything I wanted. I don't wanna have a premade layout and background. You know what I mean?



Please help how can I do it???



Thanx



Myspace background?

Of course, I'm a slacker and won't write it myself, so I take a simple premade layout, but i edit it in notepad. Just add basic tags and fonts. Numerous sites teach you.



NOTE: the preview almost never looks like the actual layout.So be careful.



Also, many sites let you generate a layout heres a good link:



http://www.mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=cr...



Good luck.



Myspace background?

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting