Saturday, November 28, 2009

If I modify a premade myspace layout?

I want to remove the part where it says "i got my profile here and there, blah blah blah". What is the probability that the website owners find out and do whatever according to terms and conditions I agreed to? Do they check it somehow?



If I modify a premade myspace layout?

It would take them along time to find out.



I have 2 myspace and I delete all the ads



Go for it if they find out just get another myspace



besides they have to prove it was theirs before they can delete it



If I modify a premade myspace layout?

They won't bother to look. they don't have time to check every myspace



If I modify a premade myspace layout?

They probably won't find out or care. I took a premade myspace layout and made lots of changes to it, including changing the background picture and font colors. If you want to learn about making your own layouts, check out the HTML and CSS tutorials at w3schools.com.



If I modify a premade myspace layout?

You should leave some kind of link to give credit to the site that made the layout out of respect and gratitude for them helping you pretty up your profile..However I see no reason for those annoying linked images they put in the corner of the profile for credit, plus a link that ends up in the about me. One link should be enough. I would take out the linked Image(s) that they use that end up in the top corners of your page that credit the site and just put a small link to the site in my about me. Now if you use your Own background images in place of theirs then there is no need to use a credit link unless you want to thank them for the codes.



I am sure that some of the premade layout sites have some way of seeing where their images are being used, but I am not sure how it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting