Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace HTLM Code Help! Please help me!?

Ok, I got a new layout. Well my first actually, i used to have a black background red font. Anyway, I got a new premade layout, and everything is fine, but I want to know if somebody can help me fix the comments box. I want to be able to see all the comments, or atleast have a scroll bar to see all of them, not just the last 3 or 4 comments I recieved. Check out my page http://www.myspace.com/homero You'll see what im talking about. If you can help me, reply here or message me toymachine_skater10 on yahoo messenger. I would really appreciate it!



Myspace HTLM Code Help! Please help me!?

search google for myspace stuff and that has a thing called scroll boxes and that might work



Myspace HTLM Code Help! Please help me!?

I already see it?



OR do you want to have a seperate box



that has a scroll bar?



Or do you want to hide them?



It looks perfect to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting