Saturday, November 28, 2009

Undo hover effects on premade myspace layout?

I like the premade layout(hotfreelayouts), but I dont like the hover effects on links and images. I already tried putting the codes I want in the About Me section, but nothing changes. It is still the same. I was able to do that with this one layout I had but since I changed it, I can't. Is there anything I'm doing wrong. I dont want to change the layout, because I love it, I just want to change the image, hover effects. Any help will be greatly appreciated.



Undo hover effects on premade myspace layout?

look for something like this and remove it:



img {filter: none;}



a:hover img {filter:gray;}



*This is just an example of a filter, I don't know what type of filter you're using so it may differ.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web ftp hosting